Crompton Brothers Automotive Takes The Safety Of Our Clients And Staff Very Seriously
Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy.
We are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and employees and are taking the necessary recommended actions & precautions, in preparation for COVID-19. We are following best practices recommended by local and international public health authorities across our operations
With this said, we know the importance of your vehicle reliability, and mobility- ability to get around in your community. We have decided to keep doors our open
What else are we doing:
1) Rigorous cleaning procedures, including disinfecting everything touched throughout the facility and wearing safety gear when communicating with clients.
2) We’re taking sensible steps to help protect everyone. This means fewer meetings, limiting travel, and making it easier for our people to take the time they need to care for themselves or their families.
3) We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt
4) Staff who show any signs of illness or feel unwell are asked to stay home.
5) We are meeting our clients outside the office to obtain pertinent information and encouraging social distancing. Therefore unfortunately our waiting room/front office is closed.
6) Vehicle steering wheels, door handles, and all touchpoints will be disinfected upon arriving at the facility and upon leaving. All of our technicians are wearing filtered masks and gloves when inside a client’s vehicle.
What You Can Do For Us :
1) Have a detailed list of vehicle requirements when dropping off vehicle
2) Be understanding of our current situation